Naturally dyed sweatshirt for women. The sweatshirt is colored with powder from dried olive leaves and pomegranate peels, which are extracted from residuals from agriculture. Our sweatshirt is made with raglan sleeves and in our brushed sweat quality. The sweatshirt can be combinded with a pair of sweatpants or shorts in the same color.
The sweatshirt has a regular fit, if you wish a more relaxed fit we recommend going up a size.
- Magda in Grey is 175cm tall and wears a size L
- Johanne in Butter Yellow and Light Blue is 176cm tall and wears a size L
Water conservation81% LESS WATER CONSUMPTION From 64 liters to 12 liters of water per kg of fabric
Energy saving65% LESS ENERGY CONSUMPTION From 6,944 to 2,392 KCAL per kg of fabric
- We use natural residual products from food production for the coloring
- Like olive leaves, pomegranate peels, lavender and walnut shells
- There, the skin is not exposed to any synthetic chemicals
All raw materials for the products are from western and central Turkey. This means that we have minimized the total transport for the finished product as much as possible.
We want to ensure that all links in our value chain have a viable business. That is why we pay all our partners a fair share of the price you pay when you shop with us in Elemental Coloring.
- Cotton fibers 8%
- Spinner 3%
- Knitting 4%
- Natural coloring 11%
- The sewing room 27%
- Elemental Coloring 27%
- Transportation 20%