Our sweatpants for women in organic cotton. The sweatpants are made in our brushed sweat quality, which provides a soft inside without the use of any chemical softner. Our sweatpants are dyed with plant powder and are therefore chemical-free. The sweatpants have pockets in both sides and an elastic and a string at the waist, that allow you to decide for yourself how high the sweatpant should sit.
The sweatpants have a regular fit, if you wish a more relaxed fit we recommend going up a size.
- Magda in Light Blue is 175cm tall and wears a size L
- Signe in Grey is 187cm tall and wears a size L
- Johanne in Butter Yellow is 176cm tall and wears a size S
Water conservation81% LESS WATER CONSUMPTION From 64 liters to 12 liters of water per kg of fabric
Energy saving65% LESS ENERGY CONSUMPTION From 6,944 to 2,392 KCAL per kg of fabric
- We use natural residual products from food production for the coloring
- Like olive leaves, pomegranate peels, lavender and walnut shells
- There, the skin is not exposed to any synthetic chemicals
All raw materials for the products are from western and central Turkey. This means that we have minimized the total transport for the finished product as much as possible.
We want to ensure that all links in our value chain have a viable business. That is why we pay all our partners a fair share of the price you pay when you shop with us in Elemental Coloring.
- Cotton fibers 8%
- Spinner 3%
- Knitting 4%
- Natural coloring 11%
- The sewing room 27%
- Elemental Coloring 27%
- Transportation 20%