Basic t-shirt in organic cotton colored with natural ingredients. The T-shirt is colored with i.a. olive leafs and walnutt pulp. This means that the t-shirt is free of chemicals and you do not expose your skin to chemicals when you wear it. The t-shirt has a basic fit and can be combined with most things, from a pair of leggings to a pair of sweatpants.
- Johanne in Off White and Butter Yellow is 176cm tall and wears a size S
- Anne Christine in Light Blue is 179cm tall and wears a size L
Water conservation81% LESS WATER CONSUMPTION From 64 liters to 12 liters of water per kg of fabric
Energy saving65% LESS ENERGY CONSUMPTION From 6,944 to 2,392 KCAL per kg of fabric
- We use natural residual products from food production for the coloring
- Like olive leaves, pomegranate peels, lavender and walnut shells
- There, the skin is not exposed to any synthetic chemicals
All raw materials for the products are from western and central Turkey. This means that we have minimized the total transport for the finished product as much as possible.
We want to ensure that all links in our value chain have a viable business. That is why we pay all our partners a fair share of the price you pay when you shop with us in Elemental Coloring.
- Cotton fibers 8%
- Spinner 3%
- Knitting 4%
- Natural coloring 11%
- The sewing room 27%
- Elemental Coloring 27%
- Transportation 20%