Strap top - rib
Naturally dyed strap top in organic cotton. The strap top is made in our stretchy rib quality, where the surface of the fabric provides a natural stretch effect. The narrow straps of the strap top makes it suitable as an inner layer underneath a shirt or a dress. The strap top is colored without any chemicals, instead we use residuals from agriculture like pomegranate peels and olive leaves.
- Magda in Grey is 175cm tall and wears a size L
- Signe in Purple is 187cm tall and wears a size S
- Johanne in Off White is 176cm tall and wears a size S
Water conservation81% LESS WATER CONSUMPTION From 64 liters to 12 liters of water per kg of fabric
Energy saving65% LESS ENERGY CONSUMPTION From 6,944 to 2,392 KCAL per kg of fabric
- We use natural residual products from food production for the coloring
- Like olive leaves, pomegranate peels, lavender and walnut shells
- There, the skin is not exposed to any synthetic chemicals
All raw materials for the products are from western and central Turkey. This means that we have minimized the total transport for the finished product as much as possible.
We want to ensure that all links in our value chain have a viable business. That is why we pay all our partners a fair share of the price you pay when you shop with us in Elemental Coloring.
- Cotton fibers 8%
- Spinner 3%
- Knitting 4%
- Natural coloring 11%
- The sewing room 27%
- Elemental Coloring 27%
- Transportation 20%